Poor quality, high prices from Plano Floors and More
Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
Our experience with Plano Floors and More was the only bad experience we had during our home remodeling. The good news though is that, with customer service and quality like this, Plano Floors and More will be out of business soon.
We had three Dallas hardwood flooring companies quote about 300 sq feet of red oak hardwood flooring. Plano Floors and More was the most expensive of the three, but we went with them because we thought for the price we would get the best quality and have the fewest problems.
We had them quote #1 common oak for our hardwoods, which is typically a clearer grade of wood. But the wood that was installed is covered with knots and holes clear through, and is made-up of many many short boards pieced together. Both of these are examples of either poor product or installation. We also purchased a special felt to be installed to help reduce traffic noise. This product was applied in some areas but not in others without rhyme or reason. And, some boards squeak when walked on, indicating that the floor must not have been nailed-in properly.
When we asked Plano Floors and More to address some of the issues, they said they would, even marking the boards they would replace or repair. Trusting their word that the repairs would be made, we paid them...only to never hear from them again.
With a small claims court case now on our hands, we ended up with just what we started out to avoid... problems and a poor quality floor. Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wood Flooring
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."